Các bài viết đã tham gia
gemini - 20/08/2012 21:16
Sửa giúp mình bài với nhé! :D
Đoàn Văn Sáng - 20/08/2012 22:40
Hello, gemini. I am living in Czech Republic. I just want to comment your text. your writting was very good. I just make some notice. They're "when I was a child I felt very sad about it". The word " necessary " is adjective or noun. Your sentence don't have a verb. notice about phrase " day after day". "step bay step" or "day by day"
gemini - 20/08/2012 22:53
thank u so much!
Đoàn Tôn Bảo Phúc - 21/08/2012 11:38
Hi Gemini ! Nice to meet you ! Your age is the same mine and I come from Nha Trang City. According to your introduction, I think that you have learned English for 2 weeks. Now, I will show you some basic mistakes:
- "Thai Nguyen province" --> Province
- "I'm a student at Thai Nguyen University of Economics and Business Administration." --> I'm studying Economic and Business Administration at Thai Nguyen University.
- "I haven't brother or sister, when I was a child I feel very sad about it." --> Your sentence is related to the past so you must use the Simple Past - "When I was a child, I felt very sad because I didn't have brother or sister."
- "and also because It necessary for my work in the future" --> It's necessary...
- "I'm improving day after day" --> My English is improving everyday.
- "I need to communicate better with someone who is a native" --> I need to communicate with foreinger as much as I can.
- "watching the rain" --> seeing
- "I am a sweetdream" --> I often dream about sweet thing.
- "I want to get marry in The netherlands one day." --> I want to get married in Netherlands one day because I love Tulip Flower.
- "Thank you for your read to me!" --> Thanks for reading my passage.
* You should review the tense, vocabulary and punctuation carefully. *